Kerry has been in the design industry for 10 years and holds a MA from NESAD at Suffolk University. As a Boston interior designer, she works on both residential and commercial projects in and around the city.
From space planning and furniture selection, to renovations and custom work, Kerry enjoys every aspect of the design process. She will come up with a vision, then create a sensible plan to carry out the project. Her unique, contemporary style is always directed and refined by her client’s specific needs. She believes your style should be the driving force. When the project is complete, you should feel proud to show off a design that is personalized, lasting and original.
- MA in Interior Design from New England School of Art & Design at Suffolk University
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Space Planning & Interiors Manager for Harvard Business School
- Senior Designer at Arthur McLaughlin & Associates in San Francisco, CA
- Retail design assistant and stylist at Williams-Sonoma corporate headquarters
- Numerous collaborations and apprenticeships within the industry including; urban planners, architects, zero-energy design firms and residential firms such as, Utile, David Gamble & Associates, Goody Clancy, Baker Design Group, Glickman Design Studio and William Rawn & Associates.